In case you haven't quite recovered from your summer-long hibernation... You need to take a look outside... The snow is dumping! We know the excitement of snow may not be enough to get your bindings to click, so we're sweetening the pot... Introducing our
Mighty Bus Trip to Sierra @ Tahoe! We'll ride up to Sierra @ Tahoe in style and no one needs to worry about driving! We've landed a
Big Boy Bus and can take up to
55 snow lovers to Sierra @ Tahoe! Our
Early 'Blue Bird' cost for the bus is $27/person leaving out of Sacramento but you
must purchase your ticket by December 13th to score this deal... If not, the cost goes up just a bit (check out the cost breakdowns below). Other bus trips we've found are charging
$50 - $70, so $27 is a crazy deal for a fun filled day up and down to the snow! Your
Mighty Bus Trip includes snacks and refreshments, movies and tunes on board, fun people the chat with, and of course, you can bring adult beverages to enjoy on the bus! So relax, enjoy the carpool lane, forget about driving and parking and let NorCal Snowboarders treat you to a no worries day on the hill. We will have 2 stops for our trip, one in the Bay Area and the other in Folsom. If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found here:
http://www.sierraatta... Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets at the resort.
MIGHTY BUS INFO:
- If you purchase your ticket(s) by December 13th - $27/person*
- If you purchase your ticket(s) between Dec. 14th & Dec. 16th -$32/person*
- If you purchase your ticket(s) after Dec. 16th - $37/person*
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, and the bus pulls out at 6:45am sharp, so don't be late cause the bus won't wait!
- When we get to the resort we will meet inside the BASE LODGE at 9:00am
*Costs for rider leaving from Folsom
- If the bus trip is cancelled for any reason, you will be offered a FULL REFUND or have your payment transferred to a future bus trip.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation, full refunds are available up to 5 days prior to the event. Less than 5 days prior to the event, NO REFUNDS will be given.
- You may transfer your reservation to another person at any time as long as the bus IS NOT full. It is the responsibility of the rider to arrange the transfer.
- If the bus IS FULL and you wish to transfer your reservation, NorCal Snowboarders will arrange the transfer with the next person on waiting list. If the transfer is within 5 days of the event, you will receive a refund minus any paypal fees. If it is within 5 days of the event and there is no one on the waiting list and you are unable to find a replacement, NO REFUNDS will be given.
LUNCH: We will meet at
360 restaurant at the top of GrandView Express at 12:30pm for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie... Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Adult beverages for the bus
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
If you have an Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or Magellan, bring it! Go to
www.phresheez.com and add the app to your device. This way we can race each other on the mountain, GPS your fastest speeds, your longest runs, track your milage, and see how well you're doing on the mountain! It's a great FREE app.
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!