Adopt a NEWBIE Day
To whom much is given, much is expected...today will be the day for YOU to have a chance to help somebody learn to snowboard or ski....for only $35 you get boots, boards/skis, restricted lift ticket, and a lesson....the only way you get this fantastic deal is you MUST buy online no later than Sat at 10am...I also have 2 CLARKS SNOWSPORTS gift certificates that will be given to 2 of the best NEWBIES of the day...so come on out and help vote for your fave NEWBIE!
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found here:
Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets at the resort.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take [b]with gear[/b]. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $15 cash for your driver... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ****Base Lodge**** at 8:45am
We will meet at Sierra Pub at 12:30pm for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie... Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $15 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!