****Newbie Day 4.0****
Come join Norcal Snowboarders for a $36 adult lift tix at Boreal. We had huge newbie turnout the last two weekends, and we wanted to give those guys a chance to take advantage of the 1-2-3 RIDE program. If you took a beginner lesson last week, here is your chance to get in lesson 2 of 3 towards your free SEASON PASS for Boreal. For FAQ's go to http://rideboreal.com/winter/lessons_and_rentals/123-ski-free/123-faq.html. If you're not a beginner, just come on out and enjoy a kickback day on the snow. With NORCAL SNOWBOARDERS your adult lift tix will be $36.
Learning to ski or snowboard takes time but with the 1-2-3 Ride Free program Boreal makes it simple! Come back to our ski school program 3 times in one season and we'll give you a FREE SEASON PASS! *Holiday rates apply
(***$30 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!! SPECIAL EVENT!!!***)
Learn to ski/snowboard at Boreal 2nd Time: $30
Lesson Package (limited lift, lesson, rental) 3rdTime: $30
Lesson Package (lift, lesson, rental) 4th Time Get a FREE Season Pass *holiday rates apply
The program is pretty simple. If you take lessons at Boreal, we will track your days. Lessons are intended for beginning skiers and snowboarders only, ages 4 and up. No initial registration is needed, after you complete the first lesson your instructor will give you a registration card with directions on how to sign-up for the program.
All three lessons must be completed to be eligible for the season pass. The season pass is only valid for the person whom completes the lessons and is non-transferable. The season pass is only valid for the remainder of the 2011/2012 season. Boreal reserves the right to refuse anyone from the program if the instructor feels the student is not a beginner. 1-2-3 Ride Free is subject to sell-out.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash for your driver... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***2nd Floor Cafeteria*** at 8:45am
We will meet at ***2nd Floor Cafeteria*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!