No Sting Dodgeball
I'm putting together a Dodgeball team full of olympic hopefuls... Ok, well how about people that can kinda throw a ball. Our Coed team is called 'Feel These Balls'. You don't have to be super athletic, you just have the instinct to get out of the way when an object is thrown at you! Besides, they're foam balls, so it's not like they even hurt if you do get hit.
Here's the specifics:
- Every Wednesday from 7 til about 9ish for about 8 weeks. You don't have to be at every game, just try to make most of them so we can have a full team.
- Cost is $65 but if i can fill the team (13 people) It drops to $55.
- No Sting dodgeballs means that any disparity between men and women is much smaller, and getting hit is not a problem!
- Games will be on Wednesday nights between 7pm and 9pm and played at the Boys and Girls Club at 12th and G Street.
- Registration includes free t-shirt that must be worn at games.
Wanna play?! There are only 13 players per team and I only have a few spots still available, so if you want in, RSVP right now!!!