***Feather Falls Hike****
****Hike then Celebrate Cinco de Mayo****
Let's start the Spring/Summer off right with a great hike to Feather Falls, then celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the evening!!! All of you who are doing the Tough Mudder or going to hike Mt. Tallac or Half dome in Yosemite, this is a great intermediate hike to get those MUSCLES moving again. Click the link for more info about Feather Fallshttp://www.localhikes.com/Hikes/FeatherFalls_1620.asp Once back to Sac, we can determine a place to go out and celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the evening
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 8:00am and we leave at 8:15am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
We will meet at ***Waterfall Lookout*** for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, poison oak spray, water, snacks, sun tan lotion
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the hike.
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!