Join the NorCal Crew for the 20th annual Run to Feed the Hungry on Thanksgiving Morning, Thursday, November 28th.
Run to Feed the Hungry will attract over 27,000 participants to race (5k walk/run or 10k) & raise money for the Sacramento Food Bank.
◕ Team Shirts: Team Members will receive a custom half zip long-sleeve shirt with the Run to Feed the Hungry logo. The shirt size is unisex. Since team members will be receiving the upgraded garment this year, members are able to purchase the traditional race shirt for $10 if they would like one.
◕ VIP parking (this will def come in handy with 27,000 participants!)
◕ VIP tent area with coffee, water and breakfast snacks
◕ Professional team photo with members holding a team sign (sign will be provided)
This year we'll be putting the NorCal logo on our shirts for just $4 extra!
REGISTER FOR THE TEAM
Ready to join the NorCal Snowboarders Run to Feed the Hungry team?
Just follow the online instructions below:
1. Go to www.RunToFeedTheHungry.com
2. Click the TEAMS tab on the top header and read about the team program
3. Click the REGISTER NOW button on the left-hand side of the page
4. Click the bright green REGISTRATION button
5. Fill out the registration form pages one by one online
6. Start with choosing - I’M ON A TEAM - $50
(Note: If you were given a comp code, it will be applied a bit later)
7. Enter your name, birthdate and gender
8. Read and agree to the online waiver by choosing AGREE
9. Enter your mailing address
10. Enter your best contact phone number (including area code) and your email twice.
11. Kindly add an additional donation to your registration if you can do so….(this will be applied to both your personal & team fundraising totals)
12. Select your team from the drop down menu list. – NorCal Snowboarders
13. Select your shirt size. PLEASE review the sizing. We are back to UNISEX sizing this year. The team garment will be an upgraded half zip technical shirt.
14. This year, since the teams will receive the half zip shirt, we are allowing team members ONLY to purchase an additional traditional race shirt for $15, as this will NOT be included in the registration. If you wish to do so, choose your size.
15. Next, choose if you would like your race to be TIMED orUNTIMED. (NOTE #1: ONLY choose TIMED if you are running and want to be timed. All walkers MUST choose UNTIMED. NOTE #2: Members of the same team do NOT need to run the same event. NOTE #3: If you are NOT planning to be there on race day, but still want to participate on the team and receive a shirt, please select UNTIMED as well.)
16. If you were given a payment code, please enter it on this slide. If NOT, please leave AS IS and click NEXT.
17. If you would like to ADD ANOTHER registrant, click the ADD ANOTHER button and fill in their information.
18. After all members are entered, provide your payment information and click PAY (if payment is due).
19. You are now officially REGISTERED. Share it on your Twitter or Facebook pages with a simple click if you choose.
20. AFTER registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Within a few minutes you will receive a SECOND email that includes a link to your fundraising page. Click that link.
21. Choose your user and password, confirm your password…then enter your Fundraising ID # or do a name look-up. Click CREATE ACCOUNT. You can then click on EDIT FUNDRAISING PAGE. There, you can customize your page, keep track of your donations and find tools to help with raising funds, including online email blasts, letters, etc. Your team captain will be able to see your donations on the team page as well. DON’T FORGET that when you raise donations, you earn chances to win cool stuff for yourself!