Peninsula Oktoberfest 2016
Come out October 15th, and join in for drinking and German food as we celebrate Oktoberfest.
Oktoberfest is at hand! Over two hundred years after Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen wed, the Hiller Aviation Museum joins the celebration with a special Oktoberfest beer, music and dining event on Saturday, October 15th.
In honor of the great festival held in Munich each year, the Peninsula Oktoberfest will pour:
• Hofbrau Munich
• Hofbrau HEFE
• Weltenburg Dunkel
• Andechs VollBier
• Stiegl Radler
• Fruh Kolsch
Great Microbrews and Seasonal Beers from:
• Devil’s Canyon
• Voodoo Brewing Company
• Anchor Steam
German food will be available for separate purchase. Plenty of sausages, bratwurst, and sauerkraut
Two Bands; traditional Bavarian from the San Mateo Elks Band and Bayern Maiden, The Rockin' Oktoberfest Band
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take.
• We meet at 10:30am on the dot, we leave at 10:45am sharp! Arrive at Hiller Aviation Museum by 11:10am
• If you plan on carpooling, have $5 cash... Please try and have exact change!
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $5 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
• Comfortable shoes
• Acquire tickets online prior to event (there is possibility of sellout)
• Fully fill out RSVP information
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!