Join Norcal Snowboarders at Sierra-at-Tahoe!
If you're a Sierra Season Passholder, you get 4 BFF tickets for $50. You could pick-up at 2-Pack at Costco for $135 or a discount single day ticket from REI, Any Mountain or Land Park Ski and Sports.
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. (Carpool link is updated DAILY)
• Carpool meets at 6:15am, and departs at 6:45am Sharp!!
• If you are a passenger in the carpool, please have your $20 ready at meetup.
• We will meet at **Mama's Kitchen** at 8:30am
We will meet at ***360 Smokehouse*** at 11:30am for lunch (If it's open), otherwise mid-mountain lodge. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $20 carpool fee for the driver(Exact change is appreciated)
• Bagged lunch for money for lunch
• All your gear (or money to rent gear)
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!