-5th Annual Utah Trip-
Its this time of the year again - NorCal Snowboarders are getting ready for another epic trip to UTAH to Park City & Canyons Resorts!!
Here are all the basic details:
This will be a 5 night trip, leaving Wed Feb 27, Riding Thur-Sun, returning back to NorCal on Mon Mar 4th.
Total cost for this trip is as follows:
• $450 This includes 5 nights stay at a house. (Approx. $60 per night) & 9 catered meals.
• $125 for round trip carpool (Ca-Utah if you're not flying) fee per passenger. (Will be collected from passenger 30 days in advance.)
• Tahoe Local pass does give you 5 free days at either resorts this season. BUY HERE (http://www.norcalsnowboarders.com/epic-pass/)
If you're still interested, read on!
We'll be staying at Timber Moose Lodge in Heber, Utah . The house has 13 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, 4 half bathrooms, several balconies, game room (ping pong, foosball, air hockey), huge swimming pool, 8 person jacuzzi, and 3 living rooms. Should you wish to have your own bed (cost will be additional), let me know and I can make the arrangements. BE PREPARED TO SHARE QUEEN BEDS!!
Cabin can sleep 56 comfortably in the rooms. There will be no sleeping on couches, or floors in the common rooms.
HOW TO JOIN:
You MUST PUT IN YOUR Installment. Simply RSVPing on Meetup DOES NOT guarantee you a spot!
If you're interested in this trip, you'll need to place your first installment of $150 as you RSVP. (INSTALLMENTS ARE ALL NON-REFUNDABLE) Please be sure you can attend this trip PRIOR to putting your NON-REFUNDABLE instdown.
Please PayPal to Info@NorCalSnowboarders.com
(Please make sure to use the "Friends & Family" option to avoid any additional charges)
The next installment of will be due by Friday, Aug 31st. It is NON-REFUNDABLE.
The 3rd & final installment of by Friday Sept 28th. It is NON-REFUNDABLE.
OVERVIEW OF PAYMENTS:
• $150 upon RSVP (NON-REFUNDABLE)
• $150 Friday Aug 31 (NON REFUNDABLE)
• $150 Friday Sept 28th (NON REFUNDABLE)
**DISCLAIMER** ALL MONIES RECEIVED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, please make sure you can get the time off prior to RSVP'ing!!
If you have any questions about this trip, please feel free to contact me at Rudy@norcalsnowboarders.com or call/text me at 530.321.0376
-5th Annual Utah Trip-