Norcal Snowboarders goes back to JaPOW-
We all know Japan has some of the deepest driest powder! And how can you resist now that your Epic Local / Epic pass gives you 5 FREE days of riding?? NorCal Snowboarders are going to Hakuba, are you coming?
Arrival at Narita International Airport on Friday Feb 1 at any time.
(However, we highly recommenced to arrive before 6pm to be able to ship your snowboarding bags to Hakuba for next day delivery and not having to travel with it the next day on the train)
Join us on our 2nd trip to Hakuba Valley at Epic JaPOW!! A great mix of skiing/snowboarding, cultural experience, and delicious food! The resorts in the valley provide terrain to all levels of riding so all levels of skiers and snowboarders are welcome on this epic trip! So make sure your passport is up to date and join us on this adventure.
Norcal Snowboarders will be shreddin' up the EPIC Hakuba Valley for 5 days!! With purchase of EPIC LOCAL thru Norcal Snowboarders, you get 5 FREE Days in the Hakuba Valley Resorts!! PURCHASE YOUR EPIC LOCAL HERE (http://www.norcalsnowboarders.com/vail-pass/)
HERE ARE ALL THE BASIC DETAILS:
This will be a 12 day trip, leaving Thur Jan 31st (arriving Feb 1), riding 5 days at the Hakuba Valley Resorts in Japan with breakfast every morning at our accommodations. Followed by a day trip to Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park (lunch included) before taking a bullet train to Tokyo. Our snowboard bags will be shipped from Hakuba Valley to Narita airport allowing us to travel light while we spend a few days in Tokyo. We will stay in Tokyo for 3 nights (2 full days) where we will be free to explore Japan's busy capital, before heading home.
TOTAL COST FOR TRIP $2,115 - THIS INCLUDES:
* Hotel by Narita Airport upon arrival
* JR East pass (gives you 5 flex days of travel in East Japan) which we will use to travel from Narita Airport to Nagano, we will also use it to head back to Tokyo using the bullet train, and it will allow us to freely commute in Tokyo using the pass, as well as head back to the Narita airport.
* Private Shuttle from Nagano Train Station to Hakuba
* 6 Nights at a lodge in Hakuba with 5 days of riding the Premiere Hakuba Valley
* 6 Breakfasts (every morning while in the Valley).
* 3 Traditional Japanese dinners (Nabe, Sukiyaki, etc...)
* Day Trip to Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park, lunch (included), and a visit to Zenkoji Temple (one of the oldest and most important Buddhist temples in the country)
* 3 Nights in a hotel in Tokyo (Double occupancy)
* Airfare to Narita International Airport Lift Tickets.
* EPIC LOCAL Pass does give you 5 free days at the Hakuba Valley Resorts so you'll need that as a minimum, and you can upgrade your pass if need be no later than Nov 1st.. BUY HERE (http://www.norcalsnowboarders.com/vail-pass/)
* Meals that are not included above
* Travel Insurance
* Activities in Tokyo
* Personal expenses
Norcal Snowboarders will be renting out our own Private Lodge located in the heart of the Hakuba Valley. The lodges sole priority is to skiers and boarders guests. Their friendly service gives us a huge advantage to that of staying at another lodge, hotel or self contained where the service & advice can be hit & miss. Their attention to detail and a lot of pride in what they do, ensures we are well looked after. Since they own and operate the lodge, it means we are provided with a focused and caring service that seeks to make our stay as close to perfect as possible. Their staff are present 24 hours a day offering advice, help and knowledge on all the best parts of Hakuba & surroundings.
Daily continental breakfast, cereal, toast, fruit salad, yogurt, juices, tea & coffee. Free Wi-Fi in the lodge. Our own bus stop for the resort owned buses Happo\Iwatake\Tsugaike 20 metres from our front door. Our own private guest shuttle for getting us to the resorts in the morning. Goryu\Happo\Iwatake\Tsugaike. A central location in Hakuba, the lodge is situated between Happo & Echoland, 5-10 minutes walk either way. Rental & guiding booking assistance. Restaurant & services concierge. Day trip planning & advice. In house Japanese cooking lessons. A huge drying and ski\board storage room, with waxing iron. B.Y.O wax
HOW TO JOIN:
You MUST PUT IN YOUR INITIAL INSTALLMENT as you RSVP. Simply RSVPing on Meetup DOES NOT guarantee you a spot! If you're interested in this trip, you'll need to place your first installment of $315 as you RSVP.
Please PayPal to Info@NorCalSnowboarders.com (Please make sure to use the "Friends & Family" option to avoid any additional charges) This is a 7 Payment Installment and It is NON-REFUNDABLE, so please be sure you can make the trip before putting in your initial deposit!
Installment 1 - As you RSVP- $315 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Installment 2 - June 21 (Friday) - $300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Installment 3 - July 19 (Friday) -$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Installment 4 - Aug 23 (Friday) -$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Installment 5 - Sept 20 (Friday) -$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Installment 6 -Oct 18 (Friday) -$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Final Installment - Nov 22 (Friday) -$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
If you have any questions about this trip, please feel free to contact me at Rudy@norcalsnowboarders.com or call/text me at 530.321.0376
Norcal Snowboarders goes back to JaPOW-