Irish it were snowing...but it's not, so let's go green at Heavenly this bluebird Sunday in honor of St. Patty's day!
Here's what we've got on the menu:
2) Tailgate Lunch **Cancelled due to unpredictable weather.
3) Optional Scavenger Hunt - to win a "pot 'o gold!"
Bring your lucky charm or just fill your pockets with Lucky Charms (cereal) and try your luck at our snowfest SCAVENGER HUNT! We'll have a "POT 'O GOLD" for the winning team. Plus, winners get bragging rights and get to taunt their fellow shredders with phrases such as "Who's your Paddy?" and phrases a la Charlie Sheen such as "WINNING!"
The scavenger hunt is completely optional, but an awesome way to have some fun & memorable times with your snow peeps on this bluebird day. I'll be working on the putting together the prize package this week and will announce on Saturday. Here's HOW TO PLAY (click here).
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Passengers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $15 cash for your driver... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***S LAKE Gondola*** at 8:45am
12:30PM at East Peak Lodge - Nevada Side
REMEMBER TO BRING
- $15 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; exact change is appreciated)
- What you've volunteered to bring for our tailgate lunch
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!