It's Kirkwood's "Spring" Snowfest this weekend - time to ride & party! With 3-6 feet of fresh snow and the weather forecasting a possible blue bird day, it doesn't get any more EPIC than that. Kirkwood gets the best snow in Tahoe so this is a day you won't wanna miss.
Kirkwood will have a DJ in the Village from 12PM-5PM & another DJ at the Outback Grill near chair 4 from 12-3PM. So when we get pooped from plowing through all that powder, we can throwback a brewskie and listen to some bumpin' beatz!
DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS
$62 lift ticket w/ coupon (click here)
$77 2-for-1 lift ticket from Costco (split for $39/pp)
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Passengers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $15 cash for your driver. Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***Monte Wolfe's Kitchen*** at 8:45am
We will meet at ***Monte Wolfe's Kitchen*** at 12:30pm for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $15 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!