***Chillin' at Da Wood***
Come and join Norcal Snowboarders at Kirkwood. We are able to offer you $49 adult lift tix all year round even when the resort opens up fully!
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet in El Dorado Hills at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash for your driver. Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at BAR 7800(located to the left of Chair 1) at 8:30am
We will meet at the BAR 7800 (Behind Chair 1) at 11:30am for lunch. We've got some great deals including 20% off food and killer drink specials, you get the first beer for $1, and $2 Coors Light all day long when you flash your NorCal Badge. Don't have a badge? Signup for one here: http://norcalsnow.com/badges. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!