***Goggle Tan Saturday at Kirkwood***
**Come join Norcal Snowboarders at Kirkwood!! Backside opens this SAT**
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. If you are NOT a Season Passholder and need to buy an adult lift ticket, I can get them for just $49. You MUST HAVE CASH IN HAND AT MEETUP, NO EXCEPTIONS!! If you're a driver in the carpool and do NOT have a Season Pass, I can get you a lift ticket for just $35, again MUST HAVE CASH IN HAND AT MEETUP NO EXCEPTIONS!! To get BOTH of these deals you MUST have a Current NCS Badge, and if you're a driver you MUST have at least 3 passengers in your car.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***7800' Bar & Grill*** at 8:45am
We will meet at ***7800' Bar & Grill*** at 11:30pm for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!