Buddy Passing @ Kirkwood!!!
As most of you Triple Threat Pass holders already know Kirkwood gave you two Buddy Passes to "Pass" to your friends! These Buddy Passes are NOT VALID ON SATURDAYS or Holdiays and EXPIRE ON THE 31ST of this month! Here at Norcal, we are all about spreading the love and making sure everyone gets some kind of hookup. So I have devised a plan to make sure everyone benefits from "Passing to there Buddies":
Triple Threat Pass holders can "Pass" a Buddy Pass to a member in need and that member will then "Pass" you $20 for drinks at the bar as a thank you for the hookup! This way everyone wins, Pass holders, you have a great incentive to come with us and "Pass" and members in need, well duh, your getting hooked up FAT!
If you do not have a Season Pass and we run out of Buddy Passes, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at the 7800 Bar at 8:45am
We will meet at the 7800 Bar at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!