***PEDRO 4 PRESIDENT****
****Come Celebrate President's Day at Kirkwood****
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets. Also Check out http://norcalsnow.com/dealHolder for our most recent hookups.If you are a non season passholder at Kirkwood and have a current NCS BADGE, ticket is $39 for SATURDAY only, if you're a non season passholder and a driver in our carpool with 3 passengers, lift ticket is just $35. Must have cash in hand at meetup spot NO EXCEPTIONS!! Visit http://www.norcalsnow.com/deals/badges/ to get your badge today. Regular ticket prices are $79.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:15am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***7800' Bar & Grill*** at 8:30am
We will meet at ***7800' Bar & Grill*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!