***Super Bowl Sunday XLVI at Kirkwood***
Come on out and join Norcal Snowboarders for Super Bowl Sunday XLVI for a day of snowboarding and fun at Kirkwood followed by football at 7800 Bar and Grill.
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website: www.kirkwood.com. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets. Norcal Snowboarders get an adult lift ticket for just $49, you MUST have CASH in hand for the ticket day of event, no exceptions!! Also, Kirkwood has generously made lift ticket prices for our drivers just $35, yes...I did say $35. You must be a non-season passholder and carry at least three passengers with you to get this killer lift ticket price of $35.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need toI be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***7800 Bar and Grill*** located next to Chair 1 at 8:45am.
We will meet at ***7800 Bar and Grill*** located next to Chair 1 at 11:30pm for lunch. If you have a 2011-12 Norcal Snowboarder Badge, first beer is $1 (any beer) and you get 20% off all meals. If you want an ultracool NCS badge, please fill out this form asap for pick up on Sunday. Badges are $5.00 and come with every-growing discounts. http://norcalsnow.com/badges/?url=/badges It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY XLVI:
- Game starts at 3:30pm and will end around 7:30-8:30pm.
- Meet at ***7800 Bar and Grill*** located next to Chair 1.
- Remember using your 2011-12 Norcal Snowboarder Badge, first beer is $1 (any beer) and you get 20% off all meals.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!