Join NorCal Snowboarders and enjoy the fluffy white stuff at Kirkwood!
If you do not have a Northstar/Heavenly EPIC PASS (which is good on Saturdays) or a Kirkwood Season Pass, you can purchase a $49 lift ticket with a current NCS 2011/2012 Badge.
***Must have the $35 or $49 in hand at meetup or at 7800 Bar & Grill at 8:30am NO EXCEPTIONS!!***
If you're a driver in our carpool your lift ticket will be $35.. Also Check out http://norcalsnow.com/dealHolder for our most recent hookups.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***7800 Bar & Grill*** at 8:30am
We will meet at ***7800 Bar & Grill*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other. If you have a current NCS 2011-12 Badge you get your first beer of the day for just $1, and $2 Coors lights all day, and 20% off food purchases.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!