***Sierra Love 2.0***
Sierra was so awesome last weekend that we just couldn't help but go back again! The weather is reporting some serious snow between now and Saturday so the conditions should be perfect!
For everyone who went to the Ground Zero- Familia Video Premier at Ace of Spades and received a free lift ticket to Sierra. The lift tickets were supposed to be for early season but since the weather did not permit early season riding, the lift tickets are now valid in late season! If you have a voucher, this could be your last chance to use it so let's give Sierra some love this Saturday!
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets. Also Check out http://norcalsnow.com/dealHolder for our most recent hookups.
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at Mama's Kitchen (base lodge, the table area) at 8:15am
We will meet at The Pub (Upstairs) at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!