***Camping at Silver Lake***
44 MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE
As you rsvp, I will run your atm/credit card for $25.00 per person. This must be done as you rsvp no exceptions!! No refunds will be provided unless you find another person to take your place on the trip.
Come join the crew as we venture into the outdoors of Amador National Forest. We'll meet at 5pm in El Dorado Hills(STARBUCKS meetup point), leave at 5:15pm and make our way to Plasse's Resort off hwy 88. It'll be a 2 night stay arriving on July 13th(FRI), and returning July 15th(SUN). Coin operated showers will be available, and it is a pet friendly environment. 4 people per campsite is the limit along with 1 vehicle, but there is an overflow parking lot available as well for $5 per night. We'll designate one campground as the HANGOUT area where we all chill by the fire, roast smores, play games like Twister, Phase 10, and drink alcohol. The maximum attendance is 36, so it's a first come, first serve basis. Boats, jetskis, kayaks are all accepted on the lake so if you have one, feel free to bring it. Everyone will be responsible for their own food, and feel free to hit someone up to stay in their tent if you don't have one. We will be in B CAMP which is located right next to the coin operated showers. We have the whole area reserved. Remember to pack "light n' tight" to save room for carpools.
SEE LINK FOR CAMPSITE
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 5:00pm on the dot, we leave at 5:15pm sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $30 cash... Please try and have exact change!
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $30 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- Your own food, floatation toys, and a good clean change of underwear.
- All your gear!
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!