Dinner & Drinks at San Pedro Square with a Night at the Improv
The week has been long, so let's get together for some dinner & drinks at San Pedro Square Market then go see an improv show!
As we await for the snow to fall up in Tahoe, how about we get together for some laughter and fun with attending an Improv show! If you have not previously attended one, the comedians will take suggestions from the audience to perform their unscripted/choreographed skit.
ComedySportz is the award-winning interactive comedy show where two teams of “act-letes” compete for laughs and points. The audience is always a part of the interactive show, and sometimes even winds up on stage!
• Walk/Drive/Lyft over to ComedySportz (directions) for the Improv Show to arrive by 9:00pm
HOW CAN I JOIN:
• Fill out the RSVP questions
• Acquire ticket ($17) for the November 18th show at 9PM (If you are going to be attending)
• I will be sitting at D3, so choose accordingly
THINGS TO KNOW:
• The night will start at San Pedro Square Market around 6:00pm, then will proceed to ComedySportz for the 9PM showing. You do not have to attend both if you choose to.
• All ages are welcome
• Parking Validation can be provided (from the house manager) for the following garages: 288 South 2nd Street, 143 South 3rd Street, 150 South 2nd Street, 44 South 4th Street
• Seat Selection is on a per available basis and no ticket will be provided here, as of this posting there is 77 spots available
Come out for some socializing, food, drinks and get to meet other South Bay people!