Join Norcal Snowboarders for the Final Rafting Trip of Summer!!
PUT IN SPOT:
• Once you rsvp, I will text you to go over cost and collect payment. Payment must be made via PayPal day of rsvp. *NO REFUNDS UNLESS TRIP IS CANCELLED*
• We'll put in at Greenwood Park, and do the THE GORGE Run (12 miles).
• The Lower Run consists of Fowler's Rock,Upper Haystack, Satan's Cesspool(camera spot), Bouncing Rock, the infamous Hospital Bar(2nd cameral spot), and finally Surprise.
TAKE OUT SPOT:
• The trip ends at Salmon Falls Bridge. Once the run is complete, we'll carpool back up to Coloma to look at the pics taken by WhiteWater Photography. (Text me for pricing.)
WHAT I PROVIDE:
• CLASS 5 PFD's
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Wetsuit (optional)
2. Watershoes/tennis shoes
3. Bikini tops are ok, but please wear boardshorts, or regular shorts or you will slide all over the raft.
4. Water, beef jerky, bag of mixed nuts.
Shared costs include rentals of paddles and PFDs, parking, tow out costs. Average cost of a trip like this is usually over $140 per person, this trip will be significantly cheaper so contact us for the cost of this trip or if you have any questions.
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!
Come on out and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the South Fork of the American, and be prepared to have LOTS OF FUN in the Coloma sun. Just bring yourself and big smile!
*** WHITE WATER RAFTING IS A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY,
WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS,
Please RSVP at your own risk ***