Well.. Well.. Well... That time of year has come again, where us
SNOW PEOPLE that went into hibernation over the summer will now be suddenly "unavailable" on the weekends. So, who's ready to catch the first day at Northstar?! Old Man Winter paid Northstar a wintery visit this weekend delivering 6-8" of snow at the Summit! Cold temps will allow North Shore's largest snowmaking system to crank out snow all week in preparation for scheduled opening day on Nov. 20. Let's break out our Double Whammy's and Vertical Plus and start the season off right!
Here is what u need: 1) $10 - $15 for gas for your driver (If you don't drive) 2) A packed lunch or $$ to buy lunch 3) All your equipment... Board, boots and GLOVES! (or $$ to rent your stuff) 3) A big
- Please note in your RSVP whether you can drive a carpool, if you need a ride, or if you'll just meet us at the resort.
- If you can drive a carpool, please indicate how many spaces are available in your ride. Also, please list your preferred method of communication for those who'll be in contact with you (i.e. phone call/text/email)
- If someone posts availability to drive on the comments area and YOU need a ride, contact them directly via meetup email (or text if they leave a #). If you secure a ride in their car, please update your RSVP note to mention whose carpool you're in.
DRIVERS: Once your carpool is full, please update your RSVP note to indicate your carpool is full and who's riding with you!
Please remember to tip your drivers $10 - $15 for the round-trip gas and for driving!
CARPOOL MEETING POINT We'll meet at Roseville Sunsplash Park & Ride at 6:30am. Depart at 6:45 am sharp!
- We'll meet around 9AM by the ice rink in front of the ticket counters.
- LUNCH: We'll meet for lunch at 12:30PM in the lodge at Mid Mountain
- Remember to bring your digi-cams if you want to capture all the great the moments!
- If you have an Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or Magellan, bring it! Go to www.phresheez.com and add the app to your device. This way we can race each other on the mountain, GPS our fastest speeds, our longest runs, and see how good we are on opening weekend! This app is AWESOME, and best of all, it’s FREE!! Get it!
Always wear a helmet ***