No Sting Dodgeball
The Spring/Summer season of Dodgeball is now forming! The current team full of olympic hopefuls, 'Feel These Balls', is currently is a tie for second place!
The next season begins April 20th. There were a number of people that wanted to join this last season, but due to a late start, were not able to. Remember, you don't have to be super athletic, you just have the instinct to get out of the way when an object is thrown at you! Besides, they're foam balls, so it's not like they even hurt if you do get hit.
Here's the specifics:
- Every Wednesday from 6:45 til about 8ish for about 8 weeks. You don't have to be at every game, just try to make most of them so we can have a full team.
- Cost is $65 but if i can fill the team (13 people) It drops.
- No Sting dodgeballs means that any disparity between men and women is much smaller, and getting hit is not a problem!
- Games will be on Wednesday nights between 6:45pm and 8pm and played at the Boys and Girls Club at 12th and G Street.
- Registration includes free t-shirt that must be worn at games.
- Teams must be made up of 8 guys and 5 girls.
Wanna play?! There are only 13 players per team and I only have a few spots still available, so if you want in, RSVP right now!!!