-Hiking with a Finish of Craft Beer-
Come out May 1st, and join in for some hiking and craft beer.
Interested to see some lush environments that are not often seen within the Bay, and get to enjoy a local craft brew in the process? Then come on out and join some of your fellow NorCal members for a great 8.6 mile hike with a conclusion at Beer Thirty. This is a wonderful hike full of dirt paved paths, tree bridges, waterfall and a cold refreshing taste.
Nisene Marks State Park (591-629 Aptos Creek Fire Rd, Aptos, CA 95003)
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take.
• We meet at 7:00am on the dot, we leave at 7:15am sharp! Arrive at Nisene Marks by 10am
• If you plan on carpooling, have $25 cash... Please try and have exact change!
• After the hike has concluded, we will head to Beer Thirty (directions)
• They have a food truck as well as an outstanding craft beer selection that is a must to try out
• Beer Thirty is a BYOF establishment that will let you bring or try some of their food, as well as dog friendly
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $25 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
• Comfortable shoes
• Plenty of water/Gatorade
• Funds/food for the post hike extravaganza
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!