NorCal Snowboarders at Oysterfest 2017
Oysterfest, an all-day celebration of the bivalve; that beautiful, pure, nutrient loaded, calorie neutral, aphrodisiac of a pearl in a shell! Add to that beer, wine, live music and a bunch of snowboarders and it makes for a kickass day!!!
The event will be held on Saturday July 1 at Sharon Meadow Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. Tickets start at $30 and are available HERE
Additional festival information HERE
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take.
• We meet at 9:00 am on the dot at IKEA parking lot, we leave at 9:15 am sharp!
• If you plan on carpooling, have $25 cash for gas and tolls. Please have exact change!
• If no free street parking can be found prepare to chip in for parking at a lot.
Remember to bring:
• $25 for gas/toll for the driver (if you're carpooling; exact change is appreciated)
• Appropriate clothing for San Francisco weather
• Sunscreen / sunglasses / hat