Alamere Falls Hike
Come out August 5th, and join in for some hiking along the Pacific Ocean.
Want to continue on the adventures that Northern California has to offer, along the ocean, with a waterfall? Then come on out and join some of your fellow NorCal members for a great ~8.4 mile out-and-back hike.
For the first couple of miles, the trail is fairly exposed and can get warm on sunny days. The second half of the hike prior to reaching the coast is covered and wooded.
We will meet PaloMarin Trailhead (end of Mesa Rd in Point Reyes, Ca). This is a winding road with cyclists. Please allow plenty of time for driving, if the parking lot is full then park on the right hand side of the road. We will gather at the trail head in the parking lot.
Please bring sunscreen, layers of clothing, snacks/lunch and plenty of water.
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take.
• We meet at 6:45am on the dot, we leave at 7:00am sharp! Arrive at PaloMarin Trailhead by 9:15am
• If you plan on carpooling, have $25 cash... Please try and have exact change!
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $25 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
• Comfortable shoes
• Weather can be unpredictable, so have layers that you can shed
• Plenty of water/Gatorade
• Food for the hike extravaganza
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!