Urban Hiking with Good Eats
Come out September 3rd, and join in for some hiking in SF and enjoy some food trucks at Off the Grid.
Presidio Promenade Trail is a 4.5-mile loop trail (route) located near San Francisco, California that offers scenic views. The Presidio is home to quite a few of the interesting bits of SF history. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.
During the hike, we will have lunch on the grand lawn and get to eat some fantastic food over at Presidio Picnic (79 Montgomery St) with a plethora of food trucks that are available.
We will be Meeting in front of the Inn at the Presidio (42 Moraga Ave) at 9:30am to start the hike.
PUBLIC TRANSIT INFO:
• MUNI Bus 43, runs into the Presidio and connects to BART/MUNI Subway via couple of the rapid bus lines
• MUNI Bus 30, 41, & 45 will all get you to the edge of the Presidio. It will be about a 10-15 min walk in from the bus stops
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take.
• We meet at 7:15am on the dot, we leave at 7:30am sharp!
• Meeting in front of the Inn at the Presidio (42 Moraga Ave) at 9:30am.
• If you plan on carpooling, have $25 cash... Please try and have exact change!
• Parking next to the YMCA lot off, 2 Funston Ave (Directions), it will be $7 for the day parking.
• Street/garage parking is also available near the park as well.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $25 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
• Comfortable shoes
• Weather can be unpredictable, so have layers that you can shed
• Plenty of water/Gatorade
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!